feminno – female innovation and career development in Sciences
Who can participate?
The program addresses female PhD students, post-docs, researchers, group leaders from life sciences, natural sciences, medicine, health, psychology (an similar fields), currently working at Swiss Universities or Universities of Applied Sciences (incl. related institutions)
Alumnae and female professionals holding a Master’s degree can join through the School of Continuing Education at ETH Zurich.
A maximum of 25 women per call will be admitted.
How to apply
Call 6 with a start date in Sept. 2022 is now open for application,
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JULY 29, 2022
Please complete attached APPLICATION FORM and send it together with a CV to the program coordinator Daniela Gunz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions, please reach out to Daniela Gunz at email@example.com
CHF 2200 for Alumnae; CHF 150 for a PhD students and CHF 400 for a Postdoc of ETH Zurich or University of Zurich; CHF 800 for all other postdocs and PhD students of a Swiss University or University of Applied Sciences (other than ETH Zurich and University of Zurich).
Selection of applications
The selection of applications is done based on the following criteria:
Relevance for career development
- Does the CV show that the applicant will profit from the program?
- Is the personal development plan convincing?
- Has the applicant convincingly expressed her commitment for participating in the program?
- Will the program give the applicant the new key competencies that will enable her to achieve her own and the program’s goals?
Relevance of research
- Are its innovative aspects evident?
- Has the applicant outlined how her research results could be transformed into an innovative product or application?